Sublime text is amazing. Here are some reasons why:
- I recently found out how you can install packages Ctrl + Shift + P (Windows) and select Install Packages.
- There are tons of libraries for syntax highlighting in pretty much any language. For syntax highlighting go to View > Syntax.
- It is lightweight, and you get to browse your folder structure while you code!
- You can also open up a command line Ctrl + ` (Windows) and run python!
- Another thing you can do in Sublime is enter distraction free mode Shift + F11 (Windows) to get nothing but code on your screen.
- And best of all, it's free! Awesome!